Imago Cape Town represents a collaboration of passionate Imago practitioners wanting to give Imago Relationships a presence at the southern tip of Africa. We represent a local chapter of Imago Relationships in and around the Cape Town area and offer healing through dialogue and reconnection.
As Imago practitioners, we promote the mission of Imago Relationships International, which is to transform the world one relationship at a time and to create a new model for marriage and couplehood.
Working towards this mission, our hope for this website is to:
• provide easy access to information, such as finding help for your relationship, finding a practitioner, workshop / training information, and other Imago resources,
• promote Imago Relationships in our areas,
• provide up-to-date information of new Imago products and services,
• provide links to the regional and international Imago websites
A variety of Imago workshops are offered. Attending an Imago workshop gives you the ”bigger picture” of your relationship; allows learnings from experiences of other couples; augments your private sessions; provides space and time to achieve breakthroughs; opportunities to work on your own or with assistance; and allows focussed time for your relationship.
The first chapter meeting for 2016 took place on Saturday, 2 April. Margie Wakefield was our guest speaker and shared some of her new learnings from her Masterclass with Hedy Schleifer.
Rene Rangsamy also attended but unfortunately I did not get her photo. We will add her next time.
Imago workshops are also offered in other parts of South Africa. Click here to find workshops in other parts of South Africa.
Imago Cape Town offer the following workshops:
1. Couples Weekend Workshop: Getting The Love You Want
2. Imago Parenting Programme: Connected Parents, Thriving Kids
3. Pre-Marital Programme: Start Right: Stay Connected
4. One day program for Churches: A New Way To Love
Click below to view dates of upcoming workshops