For Church Groups: A New Way To Love
Couplehood as a Spiritual Path, is a faith-centered Imago educational programme for couples developed by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D. and Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D.
Based on Imago principles, this program is designed for all committed couples who want to realize their relationship potential.
This programme describes a journey about learning to give and receive love as the path to experiencing God. Couples can participate in this programme either in a group format or at home with your partner. Through this programme, couples will:
• Learn a new way to talk and a new way to listen
• Co-create a relationship vision
• Acquire the skills to manifest this vision
• Discover the “otherness” of one’s partner
• Uncover the opportunities for emotional healing and spiritual growth.
• Read more about A New Way To Love (www.newwaytolove.com)
Imago workshops are also offered in other parts of South Africa. Click here to find workshops in other parts of South Africa.
Imago Cape Town offer the following workshops:
1. Couples Weekend Workshop: Getting The Love You Want
2. Imago Parenting Programme: Connected Parents, Thriving Kids
3. Pre-Marital Programme: Start Right: Stay Connected
4. One day program for Churches: A New Way To Love
Click below to view dates of upcoming workshops